Worldwide Shipping Hassle-free Returns & Exchanges
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Premium Quality Materials
🎁💐 Don't forget to get some for your family and friends as it's an unique gift idea.
A moment in time, an ocean in motion - all in one stunning 3D Sandscape
Looking at the falling sand and the changing different landscape scenes, you will feel particularly calm and relaxed!
Watching the flowing sand slowly form a landscape map, as if you are in the mountains, rivers, stars and sea.Your breathing rate slows down and the whole world is quiet, which can release pressure, relax your eyes and cultivate patience.
- Smooth movement of sand relieves stress, relaxes your eyes and increases patience.
- Each flip can produce a completely non-repetitive dynamic painting. It is conducive to the development of intelligence and improve mood.
- The glass frame is crystal clear and luxurious. The inner frame of the plastic has a strong concave and convex feel. Suitable for living room and bedroom decoration.
- Acrylic base: Acrylic material is delicate and thick and can be placed anywhere, such as hotels, restaurants, bars, dance halls, bedrooms, offices and study rooms.
- The combined flow of liquid allows each turn to flow smoothly. It is picked up on the table, rotated, and placed horizontally like a photo frame.
- Watch the mountains and valleys that form in front of your eyes!
- Material: glass, acrylic, quicksand
- Surface process: polishing
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF QUICKSAND PAINTING
1. Quicksand art is the natural balance of water, sand and air. The air height is about 5mm, and the sand will reach a better flow rate.
- Quicksand falls too slowly: draw out some air
- Quicksand falls too fast: add some air
2. With the change of temperature and air pressure, it is sometimes necessary to adjust the air and water in the sand painting. (air conditioner in package)
- There is a hole in the frame of each round sand painting to concentrate the air to the corner of any hole and wait for all the sand to move away.
- Insert the air conditioner into the air hole to extract or add some air.
3. If many small bubbles in quicksand become especially large bubbles, a little water can be filled to supplement the evaporation of water.
- Be sure to use pure or boiled cooling water
- Select an air hole, wait until all the sand is removed, extract some air, and empty the air conditioner pipe.
Click on "ADD TO CART" to get yours now!
- 📦 Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
- ✉️ Customer Support: Feel free to contact our customer service team with any questions, we will help you quickly and answer any questions you may have.
- 🔒 Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
Local factories and warehouses affected by the epidemic are selling supplies at low prices
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an exchange. Simply use the Q Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size. If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order, QVC will issue a refund and not deduct the Q Return Label fee.
🌈 Good motivation
After every order, we give you 10% of the profit to Save the Children.
Save the Children started working in this area in 1932 to support the most isolated and neglected rural children in Europe.